Thursday, April 9, 2009

We're on the road folks!

Well, it certainly took me long enough to get my act together! I've updated the radio show picture to reflect the new format. The "GM in Philly Show" is the title of the show until further notice. The title is right to the point, I am "GM", I am from "Philly", and it's my show! So sit tight folks, and get ready to experience the fruits of my labor!

Another valid point to make, is that I have changed the "GM" main picture, and can be seen at my main site (GMinPhilly.com (technical difficulties cause the site to route an unfound blog, it will be fixed soon)) and at the show on BlogTalkRadio.com.

The new radio schedule will be posted soon. Having reformatted the show, I realized that it's a pain in the ass to get to a computer during time you would be most likely out having drinks. The new schedule will reflect convenient times to tune in, and the new website will also make it easier to navigate too!

I'll keep you posted, bye peeps!
GM

1 comment:

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Good deal! I wondered why I kept ending up at BLOG NOT FOUND.

Thanks.